Monday, January 14, 2008

Three Cheers for the Golden Arches!


I know, I know...the caloric intake from french fries and chicken nuggets is quite alarming. However, there are days when I simply crave the combination of Diet Coke and french fries. Of course, I have indoctrinated my first born as he requests "nuggets and french fries" frequently. However, I didn't think Andy would touch it, since it doesn't come pureed in a glass jar. However, he gladly accepted a tray full of cheerios with a side of fries. He nibbled on the end and said, "Mmm." Such a funny boy.

3 comments:

The Egel Nest said...

I love when the little ones say, "MMMMM..."

Cute blog...not sure how I found you...but I'll visit again :)


Bradley
The Egel Nest

Andrea Sielaff said...

Adorable pix! Nate and I crave the $1 double cheeseburger. All that goodness for just $1??? And, contrary to my expectations, a $1 double cheeseburger is just as good reheated the second day as a fresh one. So I give it 3 cheers too! :) Andrea

Anonymous said...

Cute pics, and in fact I LOVE the header photo!