Sunday, March 9, 2008

Oh, Happy Day!

This day was a long time comin'. I have wanted a new sofa and chair for the front room of our house, well, probably since we bought the house. Steve had a sofa, chair, ottoman and bench that just wasn't my favorite. Those who know us well are probably laughing right now, because they have listened to all my whining and fussing about this furniture.
So, I opened up the newspaper on Thursday, and what to my eyes did suddenly appear...brown microfiber furniture ON SALE! I delicately broached the subject with my beloved and he willingly went with me to check it out. Both pieces fit in the back of the silver bullet (our van) and my joy was complete by mid-afternoon on Saturday. This is Luke posing on the love seat. The picture of the recliner didn't turn out so well, so you'll just have to imagine that for yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here