Sunday, July 4, 2010

Let's Talk About Me

I recently celebrated the fourth anniversary of my 30th birthday. My wish list was short, but 'funny cake' from Grandma Nancy's kitchen was my first request...
...wouldn't be a birthday without counting my blessings so let's start with this little guy. Although his prodigious noggin confounds the physician, it just makes me smile. We are so glad Eli is part of our lives. He truly completes the family and we are grateful.

The story of my life: 3 pairs of extra hands involved in every activity. The second item on my list was a Kindle. I am a gadget girl at heart and have drooled over Dad's since Christmas.

Although some might call this a 'blooper' it couldn't be a more accurate snapshot of us:
Steve and I smiling for the camera while wrangling our posse, Luke is distracted by his new Lego catalog off-camera, Eli is as mellow as can be and Andy is laughing with delight.

Finally! An excellent picture of Papa holding Eli. Hooray! I've waited and waited to add this shot to my collection.
Thanks, family! It was a fun day. I am so blessed.

No comments: