Friday, June 25, 2010

Bikes and Bubbles

Preparing for a little practice riding sans training wheels. Our neighbor zipped by without her training wheels this afternoon. I think it annoyed Luke a little bit that a girl was "ahead" of him. But he took it all in stride and happily went for a spin. I ran alongside, awkwardly supporting his seat and yelling encouragement. I am definitely a mom.
Andy wanted all of his safety equipment on for 3.5 seconds to pose for a picture. Then he wanted me to take it all off again. This child is so "me" it's almost scary. He adores this jeep, by the way.
Quite possibly the best hand-me-down toy we ever received.

I tried to get Andy to ride Luke's other bike with the training wheels. He refused to pedal. When he sits on his tiny little trike, he won't pedal either. He scoots around with his feet.

We are totally exhausted by Friday afternoon. I'm so glad the bikes and the giant bubbles kept them entertained.

Trying to capture a giant bubble on the wand.
Can't believe we are still wearing sweatpants on the 25th of June.

No comments: