Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Who Is This Guy?

Both boys are morphing right before our very eyes. Andy hates to get his hair cut, so we wait until it is nearly blocking his vision before we drag him, kicking and screaming, to the salon. He looks so much like a little boy and so much less like a baby these days. He is obsessed with the disney channel show, Little Einsteins. He likes to carry the DVD case around and shove it in my face until I break down and play it for him. He dances and attempts to sing the song. So cute! Luke, meanwhile, has developed this intriguing habit of talking with his hands. I know it is 110% genetic, which makes it twice as funny. He waits very patiently for Steve to finish eating dinner so they can go outside and play. While he's waiting, he likes to mandate what will happen next. It gives him a sense of control, I suppose. Considering I spend the entire day telling him what to do, this is probably his few minutes of fame...when I'm too weary to resist. Anyway, he finished all of his mandates with a thumbs up and a sharp nod of the head. Steve looked at me with a puzzled expression and whispered, "who is this guy?"
I just smile and give him a thumbs up.

No comments: