Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy Birthday, Luke!

4 years ago today, in a land called Portland, Luke Robert arrived on the scene. I can't believe he's four. How did that happen? I was the helper in his preschool class today. His teacher was very sweet and acknowledged his birthday. She gave him a Hot Wheels car. He was thrilled. We ate chocolate pudding and all the children wanted to save their spoons. It's funny what makes a 4 year old's world go around. A plastic spoon shaped like an animal does it every time. Happy birthday, buddy!

2 comments:

Julie Carroll said...

Yay!!Happy Birthday Luke! I can't believe he is 4!!! I am so happy to be blogging finally so we can keep in touch! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for the card and the gift card. I have not forgot, I will get that thank you note out eventually (maybe I should be doing that right now!) Glad to see all is well! Love the Carrolls

Anonymous said...

He is very, very cute! Happy Birthday Luke! (I love that name)