Wednesday, October 10, 2007

TWO Grandma-Greats!

Luke is careful about keeping all the details of his busy little life in order. This includes knowing everyone's name and where they live. In an effort to keep his extended family carefully labeled, we call my grandmothers "Grandma great". I grew up with both of these wonderful women spending a portion of their summers at our house. But in recent years, their paths have not crossed very often. So, this was another enjoyable moment for our family...TWO Grandma-greats together again.
Andy meets my dad's mother, great-Grammie McCahan. Although he was rather oblivious and more interested in wandering around the house than posing for a photo, this was a treat for me. I don't think I had the opportunity to meet my great grandparents. This is definitely one for the scrapbook.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how wonderful to get a photo of the two of them together.