Monday, October 22, 2007

Another Museum Adventure

When we first moved to western Washington, I thought I would see my college friends all the time. Funny thing about kids, they have a knack for rearranging your plans. One of my former roommates and I managed to meet at the children's museum in Everett last Friday. I thought we would sit and chat, leisurely catching up on the last year of our lives. Ha! Our children went in three different directions. We left a lot of stories half-finished, mostly because I was chasing after Andy. He eventually discovered the golf balls and sat down for a few minutes.
Luke was captivated by their model train display and the giant train table. He spent at least an hour playing with all of the different train sets. We managed to lure him away eventually, but only because he got to be the "pilot". We didn't visit very many exhibits, as the plane and the train were located right next to each other. Hopefully we can go back when there are more adults available to chase Andy around.


No comments: