Thursday, July 12, 2007

Road Trip!


On the road again...how quickly we have forgotten the trials and tribulations of our last adventure. Spokane was our destination, just a quick 5 hour jaunt on I-90. How tough could that be? Andy screamed for nearly 100 miles, followed closely by Luke's first experience with car sickness. I was ready to turn around, but the men in my life encouraged me to press on. After a wardrobe change for Luke and a quick cleansing of his car seat, we were back on track. I'm so glad we continued, as it ended up being a great weekend. We saw some dear friends, Luke rode the Ferris wheel for the first time and we squeezed in a quick visit with my cousin, Steve. Unfortunately, I was a big slacker in the photography department and the camera remained in storage for most of the trip. Here is one picture of Andy, beaming for the camera. He really does cry, honest.

No comments: