Monday, June 18, 2007

This One's For the Boys


Hip, hip hooray! About 18 months ago, I was asked to serve on a committee at church. Our mission: to fill a new position, associate pastor for small group ministries. I remember thinking at the time that I would probably want to have a second child during the time I served on the committee. In my ignorance-is-bliss, only-have-one-child state of mind, I thought, "oh, what's the big deal, we can do this!" Well, it's been a long and challenging commitment, but as of today, I am officially done. Yahoo! We introduced our new associate pastor at church today and he was greeted with much enthusiasm. I bet he and his family are 10 times more relieved than I am.
So this is a big thank you to Steve, Luke and Andrew who endured the absence of mama on many occasions so I could participate in this process.

No comments: