Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Little More Birthday Fun

The boys don't play well together very often, but Luke has really impressed us with his ability to share his new presents with Andy. I don't think Luke has even had a chance to touch this car yet.
Thanks for the awesome card! We finally had Luke's party with his friends.

Eli spent most of Saturday in his car seat, between the birthday party and the beginning of t-ball. He transitioned to all formula, all the time this week and he is much a happier, more flexible baby. This makes for a much happier, more flexible mama, as well.

I missed Andy's first t-ball game due to the birthday party, but Steve said he did well. He was fascinated with his uniform shirt because he has a number 2 on the back. He was pretty excited about the post-game refreshments, too.
I did the thing I said I wouldn't do this weekend: totally overscheduled my children. It was exhausting and fun, but I hope it doesn't become a frequent occurence.

No comments: