Monday, September 22, 2008

Two Already

The birthday boy sure knows what the camera is all about. What a ham!
We tried to get him to pose with his balloons, but he kept running toward the camera yelling, "cheese!"

Grandma made a dirt track on top of the cake, which was very creative. Andy is pulling the cake closer to him and saying, "wow!" My pictures are out of sequence, but she surrounded the dirt with hot wheels trucks. Definitely a big hit with the 4 and under crowd.

Andy is clapping for the birthday song.
Luke is trying to get his mits on those cars and trucks.
Steve is directing traffic.


The Baby is two. My, that was fast. We had a little family party over the weekend. He was over the moon to see some brand new monster trucks and a DVD about (you'll never guess) monster trucks. He is a bit of a fanatic these days. His latest trick is to throw these unbelievable tantrums. I just can't imagine where he gets it. He alternates between utter joy and extreme anger. I hope that goes away quickly.

2 comments:

Andrea Sielaff said...

MONSTER TRUCKS!!

Jen Anne said...

Hello Heidi! I don't know if you remember me, but I lived in Ballard Hall with you during our last couple (?) years at Whitworth. Jen Parrish (now Lunde). Saw your page on Adrienne's blog and just thought I would say hi. I live up north of Bellingham now, not too far from you!

Those Puyallup fair pics are great; I have some very similar ones as we went just a couple weeks ago!

And your kids are so cute! :)

Jen Lunde jenalunde@yahoo.com