Friday, July 18, 2008

Vacation Rewind

Celebrating my birthday (someone forgot the candles so we had to pretend).
Posing with Steve's brother, Stowe and his wife, Holly. Stowe is in a band so we had a chance to go and hear them play a little bit.
At last, some brotherly love captured in a photo! I was thinking this would never happen.

We have returned from our grand adventure to the east coast. We've been home a week, actually, but the re-entry into normal life has been a bit bumpy...time change, jet lag, broken car, carpet installers coming in a few days, vacation bible school...blah, blah, blah. I need to go back on vacation. Overall, we had a good time. Flying was a little tough, but it still went much better than I anticipated. Luke was still not a fan of the ocean, but once we put him in a tide pool with a life jacket, he was pretty happy. He did venture out on a board a time or two. Andy, on the other hand, wasn't scared at all. He would walk into the ocean and just keep going. I would pull him back, he would scream and run right back in. Ugh. The pool was a big hit. We stayed in two different condominiums and I was so grateful that they both had pools.

No comments: