Sunday, May 4, 2008

An Amazing Story, Grab the Kleenex

I'm typically not one to post about intense topics. However, I was surfing around my favorite blogs and came across the story of the Smith Family. I'm not very blog savvy, so forgive my ignorance in providing links. You'll find it, I'm sure. Their blog is audreycaroline.blogspot.com and I might suggest you click on the link at the left sidebar that says you can read their story from the beginning. If you just start with their most recent post, it won't make a lot of sense.
You can also go to http://withoutwax.tv/2008/04/28/rocked-to-my-core/ and watch a video presentation of their story. It is about 25 minutes long.
If you are a person struggling with issues of faith, loss, suffering and moving forward, you might be changed by this video. If you are a woman who has ever lossed a child or struggles to encourage one who has, this story is one you need to hear.

It is difficult to listen to and read about, but their attitude and willingness to be used by God is really inspirational. Get comfy and grab your Kleenex.

No comments: