Sunday, January 28, 2007

Riding Lessons




Hmmm...this is an adventure. Luke really wants to ride his tricycle but doesn't want to keep his feet on the pedals. Steve and I each spent some time pushing him up and down the sidewalk today. That gets old rather quickly. Luke eventually gets off and pushes the tricycle just like we do. My feelings are torn between wanting him to learn versus not rushing him into trying something new. I'm really not ready for a little boy who wants to ride around the block while I chase after him with Andrew in the stroller, so I guess he should go at his own pace. We just took these pictures today and what a contrast to January days in the past. It's a little cool, but such a beautiful Sunday afternoon compared to the buckets of precipitation we've endured recently. I can't remember the last time we played outside on a January afternoon.

1 comment:

Terada Family said...

Hey, don't be too worried. Isaac is almost 4 and still won't use the pedals on his trike! I think its a combination of noone to watch, very limited amount of time outside (allergies and KC weather) to practice and a timid personality, but who knows. I figure eventually he'll try!