Sunday, January 28, 2007

Hooray! A snow day!







We have had all sorts of winter weather here. Steve went and bought a cheap little sled at the store and introduced Luke to the joys of sledding. There is a great hill on the golf course behind our house. I really wanted some pictures of the big event, (because I have all of these winter and snowflake scrapbook stickers just sitting in my closet, waiting to be used)! But Luke has entered this new phase of ignoring the camera, so he refused to sit in the sled and did not want to have his picture taken. He insisted that he did NOT want to go sledding, but Steve eventually coaxed him onto the hill. Most of the neighborhood kids were out of school due to the weather, and Luke really enjoyed watching them sled, too. Luke eventually changed his attitude regarding the camera and posed for me on the deck. I tried teaching him to catch snowflakes on his tongue, but that didn't quite work out. Our dog, Jake, probably loved the snow the most. He liked running around in it, eating it, rolling in it, etc. Unfortunately, the snow rained away in a couple of days and life returned to normal.

1 comment:

Terada Family said...

Isaac is in a phase too where he refuses to sit still to take a picture! Whats up with that? I love my pictures, and it is getting harder and harder to get them!