Friday, March 5, 2010

Nope, Just a Giant Noggin

Eli and I spent most of Monday at Mary Bridge children's hospital getting an MRI of his head. I always get a little stressed navigating outside my usual territory. I'm not that familiar with Tacoma, finding parking, getting inside the hospital. Who designs the layouts of hospitals, anyway? As I was leaving, I decided I should be thankful I felt lost most of the day. I sat next to a woman whose 8 week old baby was having his 4th MRI. I'm glad the children's hospital is a foreign land for me. That means we have (mostly) healthy children. The results came back quickly and everything is 'unremarkable'. I guess that's doctor-speak for normal. As we suspected, it's just a giant noggin.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch...Andy continues to entertain us with his antics. Typical middle child, he's always good for a laugh.

I came downstairs this morning to find Luke fully engrossed in his new Star Wars books at 6:20am. Although I'm not a fan of SW at all, I'm glad we are raising the next generation of book worms.




No comments: