Monday, June 29, 2009

Summer's In Full Swing

We enjoyed another beautiful weekend here. This is our latest edition to the family, a beanie baby named Marshmallow. He goes almost everywhere with us. Luke has also regressed to carrying his lovie with him again. I'm not sure what that's about, but he sure is cute.
Looking handsome in our church clothes and sporting a new haircut for the beach.

Also handsome in his church clothes, with a tummy full of fresh strawberries. Yum! We have purchased far more strawberries than we could ever consume but they are just so good.

The cousins came to celebrate my birthday a little early. It was a beautiful day and they were kind enough to share their new water slide with Luke.

Getting ready to enjoy some cake with my little apprentices.



1 comment:

Laurie M. Lee said...

Ah, I missed your birthday! Happy Birthday, friend. I hope you're having a great time in NC and will look forward to catching up soon. We're back in MV on the 11th.