Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ugh. Cabin Fever!

The snow was delightful, I'm so glad it made an appearance. However, it is intefering with my plans for the week and I'm ready for it all to melt. All sentimental notions of a white Christmas have been pushed aside...because I want to go back to my normal, mobile minivan-driving life. We are all just a little bit sick of each other, I think. Steve devised a brilliant plan to cope with the cabin fever: he took Luke to work with him for the morning. Hooray! Andy is having a good time playing with all the toys without any interuptions and I'm enjoying a nice stroll through blogland. We are a little worried that we won't be able to see my family for Christmas. Mom and Dad live at the top of a hill that could be a bit dicey if it is covered in ice and snow. My sister's neighborhood streets are covered in snow, as well. I think we'll be a bit sad if we need to postpone our Christmas day plans.

No comments: