Thursday, December 7, 2006

Growing Fast




Luke was eating dinner tonight and all of a sudden he folded his hands, bowed his head, mumbled some nonsense and said "amen". I asked him if he was praying for his food and he smiled and repeated the process several times. Too cute!

Andrew is growing so quickly, I can't believe he'll be 10 weeks old tomorrow. I was trying to capture a smile for the camera, but he decided to "talk" to me instead. He is sleeping for about 6 hours straight at night, which is wonderful. He continues to eat like a champ. Every day we are amazed by how much he consumes. Luke is doing very well as a big brother. He checks to make sure Andrew has his "binky" and loves to inform me when "baby cries".



1 comment:

Terada Family said...

Yeah! I'm so glad to hear from you. Mike Emmans, Kristen and you all tracked me down in the same month! It looks like you just started this-I'm so excited! I am a lonely stay-at-home mom who is just addicted to blogging. Thanks for the comment too. I always love getting those!
Adrienne